Saturday 2 April 2011

Wow, what a day :D

As regular (as regular as you can be for a blog that's less than a month old :P ) readers will know, I went to liverpool with sarah today :)

They're always long fun filled days :D two friends just chilling out together in an osm city, can't beat it.

I took some pictures but not many, I'll upload them tomorrow

It makes a change for me to just get some time with a friend to just be happy and forget about things :p

Was slightly pissed off when we missed the train home, but the good company made it soooo much better.

I bought some awesome stuff, mostly for my mum (for anyone that's not english, tomorrow is the british mothers day) but I bought a stress ghost which sarah called percy (I have a picture which I will post tomorrow)

I actually enjoy walking round the shops with sarah, even crappy clothes shops, it doesn't seem as boring as it does with other people, not sure why :)



So much to say but that'll have to wait 'cause I'm tired and going to sleep,

Night all
Xx

Liam




OUT!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!