Sunday 3 April 2011

Man, do I feel ILL

Woke up about an hour and a half ago,

And I feel soo freaking ill, currently resting my head on the toilet and I thought of you guys (creepy eh?) I'm trying to take stock of everything I ate/drank yesterday

All I ate was a 6" meatball sub from subway (but sarah ate that too, and she's okay)
Some fries
A snickers
Oh and a sausage roll from the train station,

And I drank loads! Lots of water all day, some oasis, a coffee, 2 pints of fosters and that's it,

So I have no idea what's up with me, because its not alcohol induced (its lower than that :/)

Euugghh I'm gonna go, catch you all later maybe, providing I don't throw up my stomach :)


Liam

OUT!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!