Thursday 28 April 2011

Its been 4 days guys D:

to the stage where firefox logged me out and i had to remember my password (i have 6 different passwords i used for everything, so it took me a whole ¬¬ )

Got my extended project presentation tomorrow, and its not finished yet :( so i have to take my beautiful laptop into college tomorrow and work my pasty white butt off trying to cram about 1000 words into 4 more slideshows (if i don't post tomorrow, assume i took it upon myself to throw every piece of tech i own out of the window in a strop)

life, currently, sucks if im honest, exams are getting closer, which means uni is getting closer, and theres this little niggling doubt in the back of my head that keeps telling me that maybe i'm doing things the wrong way, maybe i SHOULDN'T share with ellie and sarah, because that defeats the whole objective of uni life

maybe i've chosen the wrong course, or what if i fail and drop out halfway through the second year?

all these questions bombing around inside my head, its any wonder i can actually SLEEP at night, let alone concentrate in college.

i dunno

i'll keep you posted as always :D

liam


OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!