Saturday 9 April 2011

scary update

hey guys. bit of scary news for y'all

as of the thursday that just passed, i handed over the £450 that officially places me on the PADI divemaster course with reefers and wreckers dive centre

for the many of you that probably don't know. Becoming a Divemaster makes me a professional diver, and allows me to aid dive courses, supervise students (whilst under direct supervision of a PADI qualified instructor or above) and (eventually, with proper training) allows me to take Discover scuba diving (DSD) sessions on my own

so i'd expect my posts to be both about diving AND college work from now on (if anyone actually reads these things)


anyway, i'm up at 6 so i better go to bed

Liam


OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!