Friday 1 April 2011

Its been a few days now

Its been a few days since my last post,

And to be honest, not a lots happened, all i've done since my last post is get a MASSIVE back log of homework that i'll have to do on sunday.

Tomorrow i'm going to liverpool with sarah :D taking my new camera so we'll see how that goes (if i can work out how, i'll post videos)

I've officially signed up for my divemaster course as of last night,
For those of you that don't know, i regularly scuba dive with my local dive shop Reefers and wreckers (ooo my first hyperlink :O)

basically once i've passed my dive master, i will be officially classed as a professional diver. So i'll keep you all up to date on that too :)

Thats about it i think,

please feel free to comment on anything :D


Liam



OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!