Tuesday 5 April 2011

Good morrow!

good morning bloggers :D

my last post was on sunday, and i'd started to miss you guys... strange, i tell you strangers more than i tell anyone else, who knows, one day someone i know may read this blog and find out lots about me (mind you, its going public when i go to uni, so i guess they'll all find out then :) )

Really getting stressed over physics right now, i go to all the workshops, all the extra help, but yet it still doesn't seem to be making ANY sense to me what so ever =/ and i'm really worried that if i don't get a C in it overall i'll be boned for getting into liverpool :(

It won't affect my chanced of getting into A university, i'm very confident that i will get into cumbria, but i wanna go liverpoooll -childish strop-

next week is easter holidays, and i'm going to spend as much time as i physically can in college/at home revising, (that reminds me, must sort out a revision time table at some point) i think its the last proper holidays before exams, and i'm REALLY uber nervous, and as anyone will tell you, i don't normally do nerves at all =/

On a lighter note, i'm starting my divemaster course this thursday (i think) which should be fun, hard work, rewarding.... but fun non the less, i can't wait, because a lot of the stuff, i SHOULD ace, and kick the other 6 divemasters in trainings ass (just like at college ;) i feel a serious amount of resentment will be felt towards me ;) ) but then again, i HAVE been diving for almost 5 years now, and have LOADS of experience teaching, helping teach, alsorts of kit, i can already work the compressor, basically i can do most of what a divemaster is expected to do already, this will just iron out all the kinks in my diving and (hopefully) make me better than i am already (and give me job potentials at universities/later in life)


wow, what a lengthy post for 08:10 in the morning (currently my time stamp on posts is being stupid (seems to be set on american time or something so i'll try and change that soon)

Liam



OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!