Sunday 17 April 2011

Hey hey you you

its been 6 days since my last post (really? only six? feels like much longer)

Some kinda interesting stuff has happened, carrying on with my Divemaster course, its hard going but really, its my seconds priority at the minute, A levels come first, diving comes second right now, trying to cram as much information in my head, as well as the divemaster stuff, is making me really REALLY sleepy all the time, i keep drifting off in the middle of the day, i think i need to take some time out and just chill... but that aint gonna happen.

This thursday i have a skill circuit to do for dive mastering stuff (god, NOT looking forward to that) so no time to just chillax then... maybe i''ll work my fucking ASS off this next week (except tomorrow and thursday and saturday) this is my public promise that everyday i can next week, will be spent in the college LRC working for one and a quarter hours, followed by 45 minutes of divemaster stuff (a change is as good as a rest and all that) then that 1 hour when the LRC shuts will be spent grabbing a bite and getting ready for the next blast session,

I totes need a revision timetable now, i will do that when i've finished with you guys :)

i'm really starting to feel the pressure of exams, ofc this is the WORST possible time for me to get my first ever experience of pre exam nerves ¬¬

Posts won't be that regular anymore, maybe on my dinner hours i'll give you little snippets, but bear with me, we will push through this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!