Saturday 14 July 2012

Weekendss

So, once again the weekends upon us, and I have nothing to do, joys of being poor, so I'm spending all day in bed listening to the radio, I venture out to check my washing every now and then then scuttle back to bed, preferably without talking to anyone

3 weeks into placement and it feels like we never left, getting loads of stuff signed off (we have like 3 A4 sheets of examinations we have to do and be signed off) just getting ridiculously competent at certain things now, feet, fingers, hands, wrists, chests and pelvises to name a few, starting to work on my spinal x-rays now (not by choice, for some reason the forms I pick up come in waves, with plenty of chests in between)


Kinda getting bored of my diet nower days, I've eaten tuna and beans for the past 3 weeks, in different things (bean butties, tuna butties, tuna and rice, beans and rice, beans on their own, tuna on its own) at some point I'll crack open the hot dogs ;) but its proven to me that this "5 a day" the government want us to eat is bollocks, my only form of veg and vitamins has been the beans, (veg is too damn expensive and goes off too quickly) and my health's not crashed as I expected (by now I fully expected to have been begging people to lend me a fiver buy some carrots or something) but I feel exactly the same, if not better, than I used to when I ate loads of veg.

Learning things about life day by day

Liam
Out!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!