Friday 13 July 2012

Boundaries

People have no boundaries these days, its been something that's wound me up for years, but some things just tick me off!

Today, I was led in bed chilling before shift, listening to BBC radio 1 as per, when I heard a knock at the door, so I thought "I'm nicely chilled, I won't say anything so they go away and then I'll set off to work in my own time" (I prefer being on my own nowerdays, the blindness of some people to the world just sickens me)

So they knocked again, then walked in! To which I flipped at and said "no get out" and their response? "You didn't say not to come in"

IM SORRY I didn't realise I had to let people know I want to be alone in my own room these days! But the thing that pissed me off the most? If I'd have been in the shower and had left the door unlocked (as I often do, because it should be assumed that no one would just go into your room) I'd have come back and this person would have been sat there in MY room, I don't think the response I'd have given would have been just as nice in that case.

The ONLY people that have a right to walk in and out of someones room/house are:
Immediate family (anyone that I've directly descended from/come from the same line as (mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, siblings AND THATS IT)
Best friends (not just people you associate with, the people that know everything about you)
Significant others.

Everyone else should wait until at LEAST the door is opened for them, its a direct invasion of privacy and its bad enough being watched by CCTV everywhere we go, but when your own room isn't a safehaven for privacy any more, well the worlds just one fucked up place


Rant over,

Blog is becoming more like where I say stuff I don't dare voice out loud

Liam,
OUT!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!