Tuesday 28 February 2012

Uppy downy weekend

Lots has happened this weekend, but most of the bad ones I don't feel should be posted on a public blog.

Went back to burnley this weekend, which resulted in once again, me and mam falling out, and me and jake ignoring each other for most of it.

Was nice to be back somewhere other than carlisle though.

Spent a loonnggg time chatting with people this weekend, its amazing how much you miss when you spend 4-5 weeks away :P

Last week and a half of placement, kinda gutted but also really pleased to not have to be up at 7 every day (although uni time table gets packed after placement :/ so roll on easter)

On my way back to newcastle today after a 5 day weekend, feeling not so refreshed but what can I do?

Kinda seems like I've had an okay weekend, but you know, you have to live it to fully experience it

Liam

OUT
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!