Wednesday 29 February 2012

Not reyt good at this blogging lark am I?

Every now and then I get these notions that I'm gonna up my posting and blah blah, but let's be honest, these plans are so half baked you can still taste the raw pie crust.

Anyway! Today I had my practical assessment and I passed :D didn't know I was doing it until my 5th patient in but you know, a pass is a pass and my clinical tutor said (and I quote) "your patient care is excellent, and I like how you can change your methods depending on the patient, you can't teach things like that, its something you develop on" so once again, my time in diving has helped me (seems the 300 quid offset mam payed for me to start was more than to get me into a hobby, but an investment in my future)

Other than that nothing spectacular happened, so here's a list of things I had to take xrays of for assessment:

A childs elbow
An ankle
2 chests
2 knees (on the same patient though)
About 4 different fingers
A hand
A wrist
A foot
And some others I think (can't really remember what I was assessed on because I didn't know I was being assessed :P)

And for my efforts I earned a 2 hour lunch break, so can't be bad eh?!

proper loving my course right now, you see some minging stuff but you get some interesting stuff coming through as well.

Erm, nothing really to add

If tomorrows interesting yous might get an update, if not, you won't :P

Liam

OUT!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!