Friday 17 February 2012

Oh god D:

Sat on the bus back to carlisle from newcastle, and I just realised, in 226 days I'll be 20, this is neight gute! Barley 5 minutes ago I turned 18 and began legally drinking, now its almost 2 years later


Not liking this one bit xD


Placements going REAALLY well, just get left to do stuff now, slowly getting my technique cards signed, up to level 3 on quite a lot now (chests, hands, feet, wrists to name just a few)

Kinda gutted we've only got 3 weeks left, but I'm glad because it means I'm back to uni and can see people I haven't seen for aagggeesss


Xrayed a breast today without the person attached (it seems every day something super interesting happens to top off the greatness of the day)


Liam,

OUT!
------------------

1 comment:

  1. Bairly or barely? Not sure which, its certainly not barley

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!