Wednesday 8 February 2012

Placement

As many of you will know, I'm on radiography placement in south shields hospital for six weeks (halfway through the second now)

And to be honest, its one of the best things I've ever done :D I absolutely love it, dealing with patients is such a challenge but I enjoy looking for ways to over come it :P

The only quibble I have with it is that all this week I have to get a half hour bus ride to jarrow to "work" in a health clinic, its ridiculously early and I don't like busses :P

But I've got my ipod and eminem seems to sort out the journey pretty well.

Looking forward to my first proper back shift at the hospital tomorrow (1-9, which means I'll probably be there later than nine if past experiences are anything to go by)

Errm, nothing else to add right now,

Would love to put a list of my interesting patients, but confidentiality and all that ;)

Liam

OUT!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!