Monday 19 December 2011

Whoops

Really not been keeping up to date with this blog, Since my last post i've had some insane days and nights, my course mate fell and cut his head open, then that same night he took a swing for me and i think he MAY have broken my nose (its fine, we think i deserved it :P don't really remember) i also went for a night out on friday, NO idea what happened, but according to a Geotagged photo in my phone (and the train ticket) i went to penrith for a short time :) which is always nice to do... i guess


found my old bucket list from when i was 15, it interesting to see what sort of head way i've made

Spend over 50 quid on a night out
Dive the barrier reef
go sky diving
smoke a cigar
get into uni
  pass college  
learn the difference between hypothermia and hyperthermia  
own more than 1 pair of shoes at a time (this one made me laugh)
buy a tweed coat
where said coat for a full day
sex in a hammock (ahem ;) )  
dive deeper than 30 meters
go to the arctic
go to Australia
visit africa
Dive with a whale shark
SEE a shark
see the northern lights
stand near an active volcano
Spend 24 hours in the jungle
Smoke a cuban cigar, in cuba
Spend new years eve in time square
spend a whole day sunbathing on a roof (i remember this day well :') )
Be involved in a protest
  Drive a police car round a race track
Own a Aston martin DB9

obviously i've added too it over the years, and stuck a few more into the mix now (not saying which ones ;) but they're randomly put in there) we'll see how far i've got at the end of uni :D

OH! and i'm going home for christmas tomorrow :D get to see my puppeh tomorrow and my best friend on tuesday  :D :D can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!