Wednesday 28 December 2011

BLAH!

Can't sleep, snuck out to the shed where my boxes are to get my sleeping pills, and woke my grandma up in the process (not good, feel terrible) and guess what? the pills are doing NOTHING


So now i know that when i'm on the train home tomorrow i'll be sure to fall asleep, and miss my stop D:

nothing new has really happened since my last none ranty post,

sarahs found a new friend, so thats good :)


Spending an awful lot of time helping people lately, which as you all know is fine with me :) gives me a chance to stop being "selfish"

Going back up to carlisle tomorrow :D and the new housemate might be there, so it'll be fun to meet him, maybe have a few drinks or something ;) break him into the way of the house :P (by which i mean he'll have to get used to me running off with people i see that i know xD )

Ryan comes back on friday, so gonna go round to his new place and help him build a skeleton (which again, will involve drinks ;) )

leave at five to 4 tomorrow, got so much to do, need to see some people, make sure everything back heres in order.


OOO dunno if i told you all?! im giving a talk on radiography at my old college on the 4th of january :D having that level of responsibility is gonna be weird, i mean, i could turn these kids ONTO or AGAINST my chosen profession and sarahs on about listening in on it :D who knows maybe it'll go well.

Seriously need to sort money out for uni placement D: hopefully i'll be able to up my overdraft when i get back and i'll be able to scrape by, (y) should be okay, i normally am :D

Wow long post now, gonna seriously try and pick up on this blog again now.

not like anyone really reads it xD but ohhh wellll


Liam


OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!