Sunday 27 January 2013

HATE CARLISLE!

This shitty little... VILLAGE has officially driven me round the twist,
CANNOT WAIT! to sit my final exam next year, then i'm OUTA here,
Won't even come back for graduation, If i ever set foot in this shitty little town
again it'll be too soon!

Its full of dirty little inbreds who all shoot up heroin, let their dogs shit ANYWHERE and
not bother to pick it up, and i SWEAR TO GOD a few weeks ago there was a human shit outside my house, then theres the people! they're all so FUCKING rude! stand aside to let someone go past, you get a GLARE instead of a thank you, pass someone something off a shelf, SAME THING!
infact, the NICEST people in this town are the few homeless that are knocking around, seems in Carlisle you only get taught manners if you don't have a roof over your head.

HATE THIS TOWN! just gonna exist in it now, only reason I'll ever leave the house again is to:

Go lectures 
Go rugby training/games,
Buy food

Thats it, rest of the time will be spent hidden away in my room
from here on out the ONLY people i will talk to will be the ones who:
Come into my room
Or I choose to associate with.

EVERYTHING about this shitty little place is depressing, and 17 months isn't going to go by quick enough

Liam
OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!