Saturday 24 March 2012

Uni work day

i actually did have something to add to that last post xD

last night i had a really funny sleep pattern, i fell asleep at about 8pm, woke up at midnight, then fell asleep again at about 1-2 in the morning, then woke up at 9 properly, slightly confused by this as i don't normally sleep so early,


But what i really came to post about is my work, as many of you will know i'm studying radiography at university. Today i've been finishing off some "computer" work for one of my lecturers (it goes to my final grade) and it seemed like a prime opportunity for me to show yous all some of the work i do for my course without boring you all to death with words ;D

(and yes i know anyone could just steal these images but it wasn't much work so help yourself =] )





Liam


OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!