Sunday 7 August 2011

Seems things are going wrong as my life gets better

Just as things were looking up, someone I'm close to has something going wrong :/ which puts me back on the bottom, to those of you going through shitty times right now, keep smiling, things will eventually buck up.

No matter how hard life gets, it can be ten times worse, but it WILL pick up, I promise you all that :) and as long as you have caring friends to pull you through, you will pull through.

To you that's got the problem (you know who you are, if you ever read this) keep smiling :) you don't ever have to tell me, but if you want space just ask for it, and it will be given :)

Liam

OUT!

(When I get my flat, I'mma start a novel)
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!