Friday 5 August 2011

Blogging on the move

Hey guys :)

As mentioned earlier I'm now homeless (well, I'm crashing on my grandmas bathroom floor, which aint ideal but it'll do 'till I find a place of my own)

BUT I do have some good news for once :P I've got a viewing of a flat in nelson, its just a 2 roomed studio flat (I.e it has a shower room with toilet, and a big (ish) room with a kitchen area and room for a bed and stuff)

Again, its not the ritz but its a roof, and it has a kitchen, and it'll actually be my own home. Meaning there's no one to tell me when to get up, I can have people round without needing permission off my mother, and I'm not in anyones way and it gives me somewhere to be alone and just THINK (which is something I've never had before, because at mums house, people would just walk into my room without knocking and take my stuff without asking)

Plus, it'll finally give me the independence I've been STRIVING for that'll prepare me for life in the real world, because I'm fed up of people giving me agro and telling me I'm "still a child" well show me how many children will be able to fend for themselves in the real world.

I'm actually beyond caring what people think now, some people seem not to give a shit, and its these people I won't really trust anymore :) because they don't deserve the trust, but there's a few that have sympathised with me, and gave me the support I needed yesterday :) they know who they are, and I thank them :)


I'm just about done, typing on my phone wears my thumbs out xD so I'll go :) I'll keep you updated with what goes on in life and the flat situ as and when I get a second or 2 :)

LIAM


OUT!

Dotty line ;)
I
V
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!