Saturday 6 August 2011

Hello people!

hey guys :) just thought i'd bob in and let you all know i've not given up despite numourous people advising me too over this "tough" time

next person who calls this a "tough time" seriously needs there head checking, i've been through tougher times that this, the only difference this time is that some bitch is trying to undermine me and make me feel like a worthless piece of shit (yep, even now she won't back off, and some people STILL think she's perfect) but i still have some awesome friends standing by me and nothing i can do will ever show how greatful i am for these people.

that same person also told me to stop posting about her on here, doesn't mean it'll happen, because last time i checked we still had freedom of speach in england, and when i start breaking some laws, THEN i'll stop :) but i don't think i have :) so WHOOPS get over yourself :)

maybe one day this blog'll stop being all depressing and stuff but not any time soon =/ bear with me 'till i'm sorted :) then you'll see i can be happy like i was before ;)

and i'm still getting haters coming through :)  but i'm done listening to you all xD


erm, looking forward to my viewing on monday :) hoping to sort it out ASAP and have my own place, which is BOUND to be awesome, and i'm sure its no where near as hard as everyone moans about :P


Liam

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!