Tuesday 28 June 2011

These past 2 years

Well, that's it, college is done for, and I've been thinking about it, and so much has happened over the past 2 years:

Made some awesome friends
Met 4 people I do not like
Made some close bonds with the teachers,
Laughed more times than I care to remember
Eaten about 1 KG of sausage butties
Eaten 1 bacon butty
Drunk hundreds of bottles of coke,
Went to ainsdale
Dissected at least 5 different things,
Sat 18 exams,
Gone through at least 2 trees worth of paper
Lost about 200 pens
Had 3 calculators,
Climed pendle hill
Lost a girlfriend
Found another
That one fizzled out
Been sure I was insane
Had that confirmed,
Lost a cousin :(
Haven't (yet) failed a single subject
Went to the states
Came back alone
Had two toenails removed
Cried a few times
Turned 18
Got wasted 4 times
Puked on one persons back
Played 20+ games of bowling
Watched even more films at the cinema
Lost someones friendship that was important to me
Learnt who my real friends are
Experimented on about 50 maggots,
Went on strike
Went to london
Went to liverpool
Spent sooo much money
Learnt how to programme
Learnt a lot of important stuff
Argued
Been punched 5 times
Had threats been made
Made threats of my own
Made some stupid mistakes
But made some awesome choices,

The past 2 years have easily been the hardest of my life, and normally people say that college was great and they'd do it all again, knowing what I do now? I'd do so much differently


Liam



Out!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!