Monday 27 June 2011

i'm officially back babies!

sorry for the randomly dissapearing, but i'm NOT DEAD :D

had my last exam this morning and spent the rest of the day chilling and relaxing, now i'm about to tidy my room :D

i'm SOOO freaking glad that exams are over (They were begining to REALLY get me down and stuff :( it wasn't pleasent)

so now i just have to wait untill the 3rd thursday in august to find out my results (MORE NERVES!) but its all good :) i now have like 9 weeks to fill until then, so i'm thinking i may learn french using rosetta stone, because it's something to do (after these first two weeks, which will be PACKED full of fun (so lots of updates to come ;) )

then after that, french lessons at home baby!

ALSO my best friend from college is getting a blog, so all you regulars should pop over to hers (i'll post a link when she gives me one) ahhh helping out a young blogger in need -day dreams-


ANYWAY! i'm off to tidy my room because i haven't done it in about 2 months and its become a bit of a sti xD


Be good people


LIAM


OUT! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!