Monday 25 June 2012

Placement

Helloo, I know its been a while but I'm back on placement, meaning break times a spent staring at the walls, but this time round I've got something to keep me blogging every day, as I've only brought:
4 tins of beans
3 75g tubs of tuna mayo
4 tins of tuna steak
1 tin of thai green chicken curry
2 microwave bags of rice
3 packs of supernoodles
A half kilo bag of wholegrain pasta
And a carton of long life milk
And that's godda last me a month (when I next get money)
I also have about £1.55 to my name, which I plan to spend on something stodgy

Should be a fun 4 weeks :P will keep you all updated on what I make and my opinions of it :P

Only been back at placement an hour and feel like I'm back into it, done 3 patients today so far and I've just been sent for "coffee break" seen as I have no coffee, I'm just sat staring at the walls :P

I think its gonna be the free time that kills me, I brought nothing to do but a book on alcohol, and a book on pain.

Well, break times over, back to the grind stone and what not,

Liam

OUT!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!