Saturday 9 July 2011

Ladies and gentlemen

Hey y'all :D not updated for a while,

I'm on the road (again) this time I'm in Stoke-on-trent with my dear friend sarah :D we're meeting our other friend NikkiE and going to alton towers, and anyone else who tags along xD

So far we went to a park (yesterday) and ate subway (I have a sneaky suspicion nikkiE doesn't like subway, so I don't think we'll have it again :) )

Today is alton towers thouugh :D and I'm led in bed waiting for sarah to be done in her shower (I should put some pants on soon, she's been told she's aloud to just walk in D; )

Before I get all the emails I know its been ages, but I've been busy with divemaster stuff, so suck it :P nah I kid, its just been dull, and all my posts that I started writing were all realllyyy short


Anyway, I think she's up


Liam


Out!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!