Monday 18 July 2011

FUCKING FUCK FUCK

man, am i having a shit time right now

yesterday, i had to do my divemaster workshops in open water, and it couldn't have gone more SHIT

i had so much crap running round inside my head, standards, where i'm going, where i have to be possitioned, and it was made worse by the guy i was doing the workshop with (another divemaster, not the instructor), insiting we do the dive i'd described to the "student" (my instructor) but backwards, which i cannot for the LIFE of me navigate -_- so extra stress there...

ALSO, on my first dive i left my computer in gauge mode -__- which im sure none of you know what that means, but basically, it means i can't use my computer to dive for 48 hours -_- so from now on, i think i may dive with 2 computers wherever possible, so if i do that again by accident, i can still have a computer which i can keep diving on and it'll track my nitrogen and stuff :) so i've found a vyper on ebay for less than 80 quid :) because i've kinda promised mine to someone else....

then, on top of that, i was given surface cover to do (which i struggle with anyway because the sheet bugs me to no end) so all the stress of divemaster workshop + stress of surface cover = head blowing, which i then started beating myself up for.

didn't help with steph having her sly digs all fucking day, and then getting involved with sophie, which she [sophie] has said MORE than once that she doesn't want her to do, so that pissed me off even more, MAN i hate that girl when she tries to turn people against me... well it won't work, it just pushes more and more people against her, which i find HILARIOUS to watch :) quite a few people have told me now that they've seen her for who she really is =] shame the others won't see that yet xD give it time

sarah is back to blogging :) but i won't post a link, because i very much doubt she's gonna blog properly yet ;) when she does, a link will appear again.

Mum keeps having major digs at me, and i'm not sure what the hell i'm supposed to do about it, smiling as my values are torn apart one by one does not equal fun.


thats it, kinda a ranty post :( but thats the way life is right now

Liam

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!