Tuesday 17 May 2011

Hellooo

just bobbing in to say hello :D

had a pretty good day, today we FINALLY finished the chemistry spec, so thats it, i'm done with chemistry AND physics now just biology to go then its plain sailing and LOADS of revision until exams :D

I ordered my bag for uni last night, and it just so happens to be a new dive bag too ;) 20 quid of amazon, can't be bad :P mick turner might not be impressed with me spending money on kit NOT from the shop, but £20 for a bag that normally sells for 35, i'm not passing up on that kind of bargain :D (if you're reading this, sorry mick :D normally I'd spend it at the shop ... but i'm a poor student )

REALLY looking forward to uni now, its 4 months away thats 16 weeks, 112 days 2688 hours, 161280 minutes .... but i'm getting ahead of myself :P

well! its 5 pm and i best do some revision,
talk later guys

found a picture of my new bag :D



Liam


OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!