Tuesday 29 March 2011

long days

Hey guys :)

been another uber long day =/
nothing really important happened, me and sarah were gonna do accommodation applications today, but when we got so far we stopped to wait for ellie to hear from liverpool, so i hope that happens soon :)

Started planning going to liverpool this weekend, but i won't go into that :P because then i'll have nothing to post later

I was playing with my new camera today, and i realized that there is no real difference between regular, and fine quality, so i'll leave it on regular from now on :D it uses less memory.

Steve (my boss) said he was going to ring today, but he didn't, so i dunno whats going on there :S i'll keep y'all informed.

Also, set up my blogger so i can email posts now, so i don't need to be home to update you all :D (i have no idea how many people actually see this, but i know eventually it'll become a great way for my family to stay up to date with whats going on in the world that its mine :D )

if anyone out there is actually reading my posts, i would greatly appreciate it if you pass my URL on to others (i'm not fishing for hits ;) honest)

erm.... thats all i can think of for now,


Liam


OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!