Monday 28 March 2011

Hai

Hey,

This isn't my first blog, and odd are if you're following me on here you WON'T know about my others ;) (where i run around venting anger at all the lovely people on the Internet for doing stupid things)

Basically, this blog will be the best way for people to find out how I'm doing at university (yes, i KNOW i'm probably tempting fate posting this up 6 months before i go :P but you'll never see it if i don't go, so it's not really tempting fate)

I'll try my very best to keep the content PG, but who knows what wacky stuffs i'll be posting while "studying" at weekend ;) (nah, i kid, its going to be a long hard 3 years)

For anyone who stumbles across this before i officially tell people it exists:
I am currently and 18 year old male
studying A levels in Physics, chemistry and biology and hoping to go onto university to study
radiography (radiowhhaaat? ;) X raying humans)

Providing all goes well on results day and during application (which i am currently under going ) i SHOULD be sharing a room with Sarah who has quickly become a close friend since i met her at college what will be 2 years ago this september =] so expect lots of mentions/pictures of her/us doing crazy insane things.

Even though this is supposed to be a Uni blog it's probably gonna become my official one so from time to time i'll pop in and let y'all know whats going on up inside my crazy head.

thats around about all i have to say right now :)

OH! when i'm at uni i'll probably link this to my twitter and facebook

if you don't follow me on twitter my name is "alamefish"
feel free to follow :D

Liam



OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!