Monday 31 December 2012

New years resolutions

quick post before I move onto Blackburn for day 2 of New Year Mess 2013 (last night was awesome, tonight's got a tough time on its hands beating that) anyway, to business:



It’s New Year’s EVE! and a happy 2013 to you all,
It’s the time of year we start setting “new year’s resolutions ” for ourselves;
“I want to be fitter”, “I want more money”, “I want to be happier”, ”I’ll drink less”, “I’ll eat more healthily”,  “I will get project x done”, “I’ll do better in school/college/uni” … “I will do more for other people”… oh, wait, not many (if any) of you will use that last one :’)

All you hear, day in, day out, is what people want for themselves! Well here’s what I want
from 2013;
I WANT people who are sick to be healed
I WANT children with no families to be adopted and loved
I WANT people to never have to worry about food, or shelter again
I WANT peace in the middle east
I WANT our armies to be DISBANDED
I WANT free will to be a real thing again
I WANT you all to wake up
But most of all, I WANT you SELFISH sons of bitches to START caring about YOUR fellow MAN!

WE are ALL of the SAME earth
WE ALL came from the SAME source
WE are ONE
Regardless of: Gender, sex, race, sexuality, religion, opinions, nationality and intelligence.
The sooner you people realize that the better this world will be.
Sincerely
A Misanthropist



LIAM!
OUT!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!