Saturday 5 May 2012

11 am on a saturday

11 am on a saturday and I've been up for 3 hours already.

Currently studying my butt (felt like a tit saying arse or ass haha) off for exams and bashing essays off left right and centre, been getting to sleep at night at about midnight, 1 o'clock, wake up at 6-7, get out of bed 7-8 walk to uni, spend about 5-8 hours there, home for about 5 ish, chill for a bit, do a few hours of reading up, chill a bit more, then sleep at about midnight, 1 o'clock

Gonna be stuck in this cycle for about a month, but by then I'll probably be fully stuck in it and it'll be a life long habit (not necessarily a bad thing, unless I start working nights)

Realised why I like my blog, gives me somewhere to talk about shit that's not important, gets it out my head :P

Keep going a bit mad and waking up at 4 in the morning though, not sure what that's about haha, but will investigate at some point

Liam

Out!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!