Friday 2 September 2011

PAHAHAHAHAH

12 days 'till i leave for university :D cannot FUCKING wait (whoops, i swored :') )
started meeting people i'm gonna be studying with at uni (for un regular readers i'm studying diagnostic radiography at the UoC carlisle campus) and some of the people i'm going to be living with (only the girls so far :S and i've been told its a fairly even split of lads against lasses in my house, so we'll see)

but i move in on the 14th of september, with all my stuff, and my new life begins without the certain people that have spent the past few months trying to make my life difficult (you all know who she is (on another note, apparently a certain martial arts person is going to kill me :) thus removing his licence and his livelihood, its nice to see i make such big waves in a small pond :D )

I'm starting to realise exactly how much i'll miss my friends though, ellie and sarah are moving into a studio flat together in liverpool (lucky bitches) but last night was the second to last time i'll be diving on a thursday for a very long time (unless my timetable is awesome, then i might be able to come home thursday, dive, go home friday morning, but we'll see :) )

coming up soon (i forget the exact date :S ) is my grandma and grandads 50th wedding anniversary :D so a great big congrats to him for putting up for so long ;) (tee hee)

errmmmm i can't think of anything to add


OH! yes i can, i've got a 19th birthday party tonight at nelson cricket club, and the only reason i'm realllyy going is because my best friend (whom i've not seen for months) will be there :)


thats about it

Liam

OUT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? look forward to reading your opinions!